Thrive AdvisorsSeeking to Ensure that Every Pastor Thrives in Ministry and Life.
Who are Thrive Advisors? Thrive advisors are individuals who volunteer their time to help pastors and their families. This would include counselors, attorneys, business and human resource professionals, pastors, and leaders who are available to assist with meeting the needs of pastors.
Types of support will include:
- Counseling support or referral
- Pro Bono Legal Advice
- Human Resources/Business Mgt. Coaching
- Sexual Integrity Counseling (Confidential)
- Addictions Counseling (Confidential)
- Pastor – Mentor Partnerships (Based on availability)
Thrive advisors are offered based on availability and schedule. Thrive advisors are donating their time and expertise to assist pastors at no charge. After initial session, the Thrive Advisors have the option to extend the time they spend with their pastor clients.
Join the Network Now
Join the (Re)Inspire Network today.